Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HOLA!!

okay.... so hmmm its been like uhm forever since i've updated and my sister is going to kill me haha. oh well least im doing it now right? hahaha.
well i have turned 16 its been a few months now. and i love my car still even though its getting kind of dinged up like uhm on the brakes, tired, and front bumper. lol other then that its perfect!! haha. i'll post some pics pretty quick.
hmm well since i've last updated my sister has had a birthday, my brother in-law, my niece spencer, and ireland have had their birthday and my nephew kaston has had is also! so i've been behind with the blogging. i need to catch up. when i have a good solid like uhm 7 hours to just sit and blog i so will! haha. anyways.
thanksgiving is coming up and im excited cause that means that its almost christmas so i get to go down to my real home! haha aka texas. lol its waiting for me along with my family! haha.
i seriously cant wait to move there!! i wish it was like this week! haha even though after i would really regret not finishing my highschool year here. lol. so another year.... im counting the days! haha
anyways. school is already almost half way over! finished a term and on to the second half of the next term! its so crazy its going by so fast its like unbelievable. anywho.... as far as my friends go... im still friends with pretty much all i said below but theres a few adjustments. but once again i'll update a whole lot when i have time. right now i have to get my grades up...and PRONTO!!! and as far as boys....well i have a few that i have in my mind lol but other then that...boys still have cooties i guess haha :} they are lame sometimes i'll tell you that.
anyways.... well i think this is alot and enough for right now. haha.
i'll update soooon!!
oh and p.s.
MY FAVORITE SONGS RIGHT NOW ARE....
a drop in the ocean by ron pope
and
if you were mine by matt lysgaard

very good singers! i love them!! ahhhhh!!!
haha anyways.
byee

No comments: