Monday, August 4, 2008

the friendsees♥

Hello♥
K so i thought i would write another post!
haha.
this one is just going to be explaining my friends i guess.
hehe.
My friends (besides my family) are a huge part of my life.
Without them i dont know how i would survive high school and the weekend!
i love them all with my life!!♥
♥Ash♥
Photobucket
This would be Ashlee!
Me && her have been bestfriends since 1st grade!
&& still to this day we are still best friends!
I can tell her anything && she can tell me anything!
We can trust each other with everything!!
♥i love you girly♥

♥Sam♥
Photobucket
This is Sam!
We have been friends since about 3rd grade!
We have always been there for each other!
We can laugh at each other && just goof off.
We love to have our picture days,
where we get all ready and just take like a thousand
pictures!
We have alot of fun together!
♥i love you♥

♥Shar♥
Photobucket
haha
k so this is schlanka!
my bestie!
she is soo stinkin much fun!
haha we hang out like all the time!
and funny thing is...we just basicly met like the end
of second semester last year! && we can
already tell eachother everything!
she is currently driving MY car!
haha (mazada 3) lol but she's just watchin it for
me untill i get my license! hehe
♥i love you♥

♥Katelan♥
Photobucket
This girl right here is Kate!
i love her to death!
she is so funny! you will never be bored with her!
and she sings amazingly! i'm so mad at her
for not like joining choir or something!
her voice is amazing!
anywho...shes pretty amazing && i look
up to her always! =}
♥i love you♥
♥Allie♥
Photobucket
This lovely girl is Allie!
i love her to freakin death!
I met her in choir...but i've known of who she was
since like 8th or 9th grade!
she has gone through so much!
and wow she is amazing!
i love her to death!
she would have to be like the momma
of our group! =}
♥i love you♥
♥Ciera♥
Photobucket
This would be Baby C!
she's the littlest of our group!
haha but she might aswell be the oldest...
cause the older kids are usually more experienced with things haha.
i love her!
haha she makes me laugh all the time,
wheather shes swingin her hips in the movies.
or were yelling at guys as were driving down main street!
shes so much fun!
♥i love you♥
♥Tyler♥
&&
♥Shayne♥
Photobucket
K so The Middle girl is Shayne,
but everyone calls her by her middle name which is mickel aka kel.
She is, i swear, the life of the party!
no matter what mood you are in!
she will make you laugh!
once she danced around my living room with my ipod
for an HOUR while me ty and totty just sat on the couch!
she has ALOT of personality! i love her!

Now the one on the right would be tyler!
She is amazing!
she is one of my best friends and i love her to death!
she is sooo much fun to hang out with!
and she speaks her mind about anything!
i love to stay up all night//&&day! with her haha.
we have had some great times!
♥i love you both♥

♥Aaron♥
Photobucket
I have known aaron since about hmmm 4th grade!
he is pretty much the coolest kid, you might ever meet!
he cares for his family alot!
and he loves to go hunting!
each time he is about ready to leave to go hunting,
i tell him to at least kill one for me!
you know for what they did to me and my family! haha
hes probably one of my very best guy friends!
oooh and hes also like the best PERSON let alone
the best guy i have ever seen to do like a back flip toss hand spring
i dont know whatever you wanna call ALL of that! haha.
hes amazing!
♥love ya♥

♥Whit♥
Photobucket
This is Whitney!
i met her in choir also!
and we have became the best of friends!
i stayed at her house for about a week.
and she said that just from that week alone,
i have helped her in so many ways!
it touched my heart to hear that =}
♥i love you♥

♥cj♥
Photobucket
This would be Clay!
haha he is amazing!
he has been there since like forever!
haha.
hes such a funny guy!
he makes me laugh even when i'm crying!
(true story)
he's seen me cry and as soon has he did he was right
there comforting me!
giving me his huge tall big bear hugs that i love!
haha. hes such a sweet heart!
hes one of my best guy friends!!
♥love ya♥

♥jess♥
Photobucket
This would be jessica!
she is such a cute girl!
she is so fun to be around!
her driving scares the crap out of me though!
haha. She is one of my smartest girls i know!
like seriously!
we have been friends since like...7th grade!
i stinkin love her guts! =}
♥i love you♥

♥Joshua♥
Photobucket
this would be josh!
haha
hes such a doll!
i freakin love his hair! its sooo curly!
haha.
you should see it when its straight!
total emo!
haha hes such a funny guy!
he's the only guy in our group!
i think its funny! lol
so me, him and shar always have a "girls night out"
(inside joke)
hehe!
love it!
♥love ya♥

♥Nate♥
Photobucket
haha hes a nerd!
lol but hes soo sweet to absolutaly everyone!
hes such a nice guy!
and super funny!
haha.
he was in our little "choir group"
who we always hung with!
he's a doll!
♥love ya♥
♥Damian♥
&&
♥Brad♥
Photobucket
These two boys are the freakin bomb!!
Damian is one of those guys that
you always want to have around because
he can just make you smile like 24/7
hes pretty chill and hes such a nice guy!
he will back you up 100% if he had to!
i love him!
Brad...haha oh brad is a funny one!
i met him in drivers ed!
and we just pretty much became tight friends.
his birthday party was VERY interesting to
say the least.
haha hes a funny guy!
♥i love em♥

2 comments:

The Van Dyke's said...

It makes me happy to get to know your friends with out really having to meet them. I gotta keep my eye on you and it seems that you have a lot of coo guy friends to help me keep you in line!!
Love ya the mostest!!

Sam said...

OMG... i luv ya jensen!!! my bestest in the world!!! im glad that i am on that list man... maybe i should do the same??? haha luv ya lots!!! cant wait to go drivin in your car!